I am an Associate Professor in the Operations and Information Systems Department in
the Robert J. Manning School of Business at the University of Masschusetts Lowell.
Please follow the links on this page for more information about my teaching, research, and service.
Fall 2013 Class Information
- On Sabbatical Leave during the Fall 2013 semester
- Please contact the OIS Department for teaching-related inquiries.
- Section Information
- Operations Analysis (63.210-031): On-line (Blackboard site)
- Office Hours (in Southwick 201A)
- No office hours during Fall 2013 (on leave)
Manning School of Business
1 University Avenue
Lowell, MA 01854
- Ph.D., Management Science, University of California, Berkeley
- M.S., Operations Research, University of California, Berkeley
- B.B.A., Operations Management, University of Texas at Austin
- Research Interests
- Production and maintenance scheduling
- Sustainable operations
- Supply chain sustainability and benchmarking
- Medical device reprocessing
- Teaching and innovative education
- Professional Affiliations
- The Institute for Operations Research and Management
- Manufacturing and Service Operations Management society (MSOM)
- The Production and Operations Management Society (POMS)
- The Decision Sciences Institute (DSI)
- APICS--The Association for Operations Management (APICS)
For more information please refer to my curriculum
Last updated: Sep. 10, 2013.