Welcome to the AETC Seminar webpage. Here you will find abstracts of all seminar starting with the very recent semesters. We do not keep seminar record for more than 5-6 years.
These seminars are about the novel research done by current and past students of AETC. If you find a particular topic of interest, then just click on its name to get more information about it. Keep checking back often to get details of new topics that are going to be presented in the current semester.
From Spring-2013 AETC seminar was extended to be the ECE Dept. graduate seminar. This will allow larger number of graduate students to attend. We will continue to keep record of these seminars on the AETC website.
** We have video recorded of the semnar. For downloading the video- Right click on video, Select save link As/save target as and save it.
1. Future of Solar Electric Transportation - Sam Mil'shtein, Prof. ECE Dept., UMass Lowell - Video
2. Magnetic Gears - Prof. Siavash Pakdelian, ECE Dept. UMass Lowell - Video
3. Exascale Resilience and Trust by Machine Learning - Prof. Seung Woo Son, ECE Dept. UMass Lowell
3. Electron Beam Lithography - Gabriel Cueva, Senior Principal Integration Engineer, M/A-Com Technology Solutions -Video
Electronics. - Video
3. Atomic Clocks-C. Leissner, Symmetricom
6. Design of Novel SiC MESFET-L.Devarankonda
7. Compatibility of Contact-Less Fingerprints with Existing
Law Enforcement Database-Anup Pillai (Ph.D. Thesis Proposal)
For previous semester's seminars, please click here